1. Walk from river to river and explore our golden beaches, bays & tidal pools
2. Visit one of the many Big 5 Game Reserves on our doorstep
3. Body surf at Shelly Bay, Kenton-on-Sea
4. Hike one of our many beach walks and discover wrecks, the cannons and Diaz Cross
5. Explore the Sunshine Coast on horseback or book a short beach horse ride
6. Enjoy a leisurely river cruise up one of our ten pristine rivers
7. Learn to surf in Port Alfred
8. Visit Meshack’s Studio and Maureen Quin Sculpture Garden
9. Catch the sunrise from the beach
10. Visit our many art studios and galleries
11. Unwind & pamper yourself at one of our many spas
12. Go fishing: sea, rock & surf or river!
13. Watch the sunset from the Corner Rocks
14. Book a round of golf
15. Get a bird eye view from a WW2 Tiger Moth
16. Have some fun in the sun and book a SUP, kayak, dune board or paddle boat
17. Eat, drink and be merry at one of our great restaurants or pubs!
18. Discover the Poorman’s Game Drive
19. Go bird watching with over 400 bird species to see
20. Visit the quaint village of Bathurst
21. Head in land to hike nature trails at Assegaai Trails, Belton and Waters Meeting
22. Discover our quaint village’s speciality stores, bakeries, and coffee shops
23. Learn to kite surfing in Cannon Rocks
24. Enjoy one of our locally brewed Craft beers!
25. Visit Woody Cape & Addo
To top it all, join The Great Kenton Wine Festival!